Saturday, October 6, 2012

Light blue

I had received a best gift from God 2 and a half years ago. Thanks God. I met my VIP teacher, my precious teacher in my life. Within this 2 and a half year, she sent me a lot of messages which were all encourage me to walk out from my hardship. I had been controlled by my mood and lost the way for many times, she's the one who woke me up. Wonder how am I going to fight with all this without her? I don't really know about me myself, what I know is, I can be very noisy very talkative and very 38 sometimes, and I can be very quiet very emo sometimes.



Today is Carmen's birthday. I asked my brother " Isn't it strange? Today is Carmen's birthday, but I am still at home? " I am okay with this la, she doesn't mind also. She has a lot of friends ma, all those who're going to Langkawi wan. It's my own problem also, because I refused to go to Langkawi. Sorry, didn't join the celebration and didn't wish you at 12am or 1006am. Hope you have funs with them la. Birthday Happy :)



Ahha, SPM left 30 days. I want to get a very very very good result. So, I have to be hardworking now! I need your supports a, don't leave me alone, my beloveds :) <3 nbsp="nbsp">

1 comment: