Monday, January 23, 2012

...::: CNY :::...

counter strike!
Seriously addicted to counter strike nowadays. everyday counter strike until the middle of the night. safe me please, Jesus! Yes, so excited about the coming competition, but so worry about the coming exam. this class a, really give me a big feeling, like the war is going to start! so so so stressful! Besides that, erm, today is the 1st day of Chinese New Year la, but nothing special la, just, the air-cond is turned on everyday, the small lamp is turned on every night, the house is occupied with a lot of foods, snacks, drinks... erm, 2 brothers are not at home everyday. so, the computer is used by me everyday lo :D

Before that, we had our reunion dinner on last fri. my add maths class had cancelled, so went back home early lo. slept until all people arrived. my sot sot cousin bro drink wine with me, he 'song yong' me to drink wan, if not, i wont drink wan.

Decorate the centre at Saturday, met Kim Min at the half way to centre. we went to pasar to buy breakfast and some materials needed lo. we 4 ppl : PohYee, Zhen, KimMin and me. chatted a lot fei hua lo, and did a lot stupid things there. after that went to The curve to visit XinYan lo.

Sunday, my aunt and her hubby, my gu zang came to have 'reunion dinner' with us. after that, i took my moral project photo with popo lo, so funny la that time. but don't know that photo can use or not, if not, die lo.

back. erm, actually the cny so sienz lo. who wants to play ball with me?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment