Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chu 2

Erm, people look very busy during chinese new year, no one on fb, got la, just few people on fb, all sudah balik kampung. But i look like very free, erm, is too free lo. everyday on fb, blogging, tv, eat, sleep... erm, free until nothing to do still try my very very very best to find something to do until midnight. Counter strike sienz liao, I've tried all the location, nothing to play liao. Sigh...

Yesterday chu 2. CHU 2 only! okay, breakfast at Menjalara. After that back home lo, what to do? watched Rookie's dairies, then messaged zhe yi to ask about the shirts, then messaged jie min to ask whether someone wants to join basketball, then messaged hui min to see whether pn fan knows how to Sms. okay done! use computer lo, read Xun's blog. Miss the day we played ball, then messaged maykei to get her number, then messaged her to ajak her play ball. She told me she is taking part in the competition, hehe, good la :)

Then then, nothing to do lo.....
Night, i helped popo cook de soup, hehe. watched super idol 超级偶像, too excited, because got 张芸京. Then then, I broke my fingernail. It suppose to be a good news for me de, but but.... the view under my fingernail really 惨不忍睹. Sigh, it is really very difficult for me to believe that it will grow again. TT

No comments:

Post a Comment