Thursday, December 1, 2011

...::: Day with Cats and Dogs :::...

Today is 28 Nov, Monday.
We planned to have a small discussion at McD @ Desa Amanpuri de, but only 2 people attending the event, so I told Fai no need to come, then he answered me "OK."
SO, I didn't set alarm, and I slept until 11am (until I received Fai's message at 11am) he asked "You reached ady?" O.O and, he reached McD, zadao. was the "OK" just a dream?
Okay, then finished bathing and breakfast with 3omin, then we met at 99 speedmark.

After that, something happened, that's a secret, so I skip it a.
At 2 something, we reached tuition center. After the kitty finished bathing, then we fed it, it's so cute!! Seriously, it's really super cute! Hahaaaa :)

Then, we went to Fai's house. Fetched him back and purposely went to the front door to see his dog. I like his dog, it's so damn cute and still cute, but just a little bit dirty, the owner's so lazy. Who's the owner?! The dog named, QQ... Erm, exactly name I don't know la, I think is CUTE Cute ba.

Okay then after that, back.

No comments:

Post a Comment