Thursday, April 4, 2013

PLKN aka NS

Program Latihan Khidmat Negara @ National Service @ 当兵
kat Kem PLKN Sungai Rait, Miri, Sarawak
Kumpulan 1 Siri 10 Tahun 2013

80% and above of the people refused to join this at first, 80% in these 80% of people failed to get the permission of not joining, 90% in these 80% of people willing to go home at the 1st 2 weeks in the camp, and 90% and above of people in these 80% of people will hope to stay in the camp longer, 95% of people in these 80% of people will cry before they leave the camp.

Before you went to the NS, I'm sure 80 percent and above of you didn't wish to go and felt sad and annoying about that. But trust me, you wouldn't feel regret of going there, never and never. For me, I thought no one in the world will wish to go there but when I was chosen to attend a counselling program, I found that I was wrong. There're quite a number of people happy because they're chosen to this national service, and now, me too :) I was so so lucky, and never regret about this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment