Thursday, December 27, 2012

Camp Motivasi 3 2012

Day 3

Motivation Camp 22122012

Wa.... so fast leh...
As usual, I woke up when I heard AJKss' sound "起床啦!", and then washed and brushed at the sink beside the kitchen, so cold....
Kept our things and the sleeping bag, sorry I don't know how to keep the sleeping back, so asked Angeline to help me, thanks a :)
Then buat senaman together...
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8....

Star Jumps again. Ahaha I like this because this help me in grow taller :D

Bumping !
After that we dried our tent and kept it.
We took our luggage to the hall there... so fast TT
Then breakfast I think. What was the breakfast a? I've forgotten leh, can tell me ma?

After that, station game :)
Group Five, Six Sense Jia you!!
Group Five vs Group Two!
First game...
AJK Station was Kwong Yong.
We have to protect the balloon by kicking or other ways so that the balloon wont touch the ground :)
We won in this game....
Only this game...
Then the next game....
AJK Station was KP, Jervin.
What did it called a? Erm... bottle something one...
This's our group, we have our number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
This's group 2, they have their number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 too.
Then when the KP gives a Maths question like, 6-4, the each number 2 must run in front to rebut the bottle.
This game not bad leh, like this :D
So the first question was 6-4, I was the number to, so I ran to take the bottle and wanted to throw the bottle to my group there but kena Angeline langgar so I fell down on the... ground? there.... lol... the bottle being thrown outside the hall. I jumped out of hall and took the bottle and threw it to my group there, at this moment, I heard one familiar sound "A Yinn", but I lai bu ji reply her. I ran back to my group there, and took up the bottle, muahahaa, I won XD
But at last we still lost, 8 vs 9..... TT
Then the next game....
AJK Station was Guang Huang.
One person kena 蒙眼.
Then the teammates will shout to the blocked-eyes person.
Front - Horlicks
Back - Coffee
Left - Milo
Right - Tea
Then, during the game, you will heard this "Coffee, Tea, Milo, Horlicks.... bilibala...."
The people who 蒙眼 must get the bottle on the small tree there...
But something happened.....
Kok Foo and A boo... Hahahah :D
Next game...
AJK Station was Shu Yong.
Nahhh, we have to blow the newspaper ball to and back and the last person blow the newspaper ball into the cup prepared.
Before we blow the ball, we have to 转10圈. Lol, what I did after I 转10圈 made Chai Hwai laugh, now I think back the action I did, feel so stupid and so funny hahaha..@@
Have to blow like this....
Wan Chin so bo meng, she kept blowing kept blowing.... blow until her face became so red, but still blowing, so 佩服 her... until she 晕..... sorry a...... Then she went to rest.... sorry a.... :(
We lost in this game.
Next game...
AJK Station was Hui Ying and Keat Ming.
But before the game start, we have to.... do something to make the AJK to feel happy... so we... danced Oppa Gangnam Style lo...
My first time leh, I shouted "妈妈,我终于会跳了!"

Have to carry the water balloon from starting point to the end point and then from end point to the starting point.
Punishment of the loser team....
We were the loser team :P
Next station...

AJK station was.... I forgot dy, ermm, Yong En?
You know how to play de la, I lazy to explain :P
We lost too!
Next Station...
AJK Station was Jie Min.
We lost too...
Next Station...
Erm.... sorry a... no photo... so I put this... haha...
Okay, this was the AJK Station, Wan Ling....
One of 2 teams will act as defender, another team acts as attacker.
Defender have to protect the 天鹅 (Sila rujuk gambar di atas) by not touching it.
Then the attacker must get the 天鹅 from the defender :D
The group that complete the mission at shorter time will be the winner of the game...
so... as usual, we were the loser team -.-

Finished...
Gathered at hall :)
The winner of the camp :D
Leader of the winner team, Adam Chin :)
We are always a big big family :)
Never forget our PPS spirit + Running Kia :D
We sat at the hall there.
Outside raining heavily.
They all surrounded me suddenly, and Xian Cherng told me I am the 1st senior that he knew. Both of us chatted something sad, so she bu de TT
Then Guang also said so she bu de...
Chee Wei also said so she bu de...
I asked her not to cry, but actually I was the one who is going to cry out. I so she bu de!
Wan Ling, Shu Yong, they were there also, Chai Kok Foo....
and Tao Tao....
Thanks a, all the AJK, Faci and campers, I love you all so much :')
A Mui, Tao Tao and me :)
Me, Tao Tao and Shu Yong :)
A Mui, Tao Tao, Me, Shu Yong and Photographer Teck Jia ! :D
Head of the head :)

Back home.
My last secondary school camp,
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment