Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MsNg's Birthday

Hey, I'm back again.
It's holidays right now!
I'm here to tell you about some activities that I'd done these days.

Ms Ng's birthday!
23rd of August 2011.
We'd done a small surprise party for MsNg in her tuition center.
That day, after school, I didn't join them for lunch at mamak, because I had my history lesson in library.. Haha, Jia Qin taught me..
They bought all the things then we went to center to prepare together.
After that, she reached.
You know? We were all hidden in the kitchen there and waited for her, but she didn't come into the center as she washed the floor outside the center, let her booom dao!
We had fun there.
Form 3 students also prepare a birthday cake for the her..
Haha, we sang 2 times birthday song, ate 2 types of birthday cake in the center.
We celebrated Ms Ng's birthday together we those form 3 students, :D
Okay, I can feel the happiness of her, it's good :D
Happy Belated Birthday, Teacher :DDD

Another birthday celebration for Ms Ng on
27th of August at the Gei Dak Sek.
Erm, it's fun, :D
Happy Belated Birthday again,
My favourite teacher :D

No comments:

Post a Comment