Friday, November 12, 2010

Farewell Party

PPS Farewell Party 2010

Lai, take a photo first...


In the processing...

Blowing balloons...


Ribbons...


The ribbons on the fans...
Thanks LongMan, WengZhen for helping :)


The chairs with our beloved SENIORS's name and ribbons...
Thanks boys, Juan, Loon, Carmen and other PPSes for helping :)


Zhen and JJ...
Thanks JJ for making the slide show, Pro JJ!! :)


Han Qin very hardworking...


Our decoration...
Thanks for the smarter who thinks the idea :)


Form3 choir YEAH!
Rehearsal
...

Start...

Watching the slide show made by JJ.


SENIORS.
I like this photo.
The SENIORS with their smarter face! Especially CarmenHeng.



Performance...
We sang 3 songs.
First : We're all in this together (Graduation version)
Second : 手牵手
Third : 祝福 (Han Qin and Maykei)

Many of them cried.
Very touched!
Very bu she de them!


Carmen Heng was crying...


SENIORS were tall, juniors were short :)


SENIORS were eating! Looked delicious. Yummy!


Carmen Heng and Xin Yan with girl juniors!



Carmen Heng and Xin Yan with boy juniors!


Xin Yan was melafazing ikrar PPS.


Do Re Me fa so la ti do...... ><


Sweet Yee, Kheng Fai and Carmen Heng.
So cute :D


Carmen Lim and me with our FS!


Me and LingSze.
Thanks LingSze!
I wont cry le =)



Xin Yan and me.
I promised her that I wont EMO anymore.


Playing game.
Yeah!


SENIORS with their gift :)


Form5 SENIORS with Pn Hamidah.
I will never never never forget you all! :)


YEAH!

Lazy type much.
So I update these photos.
I know that you already saw the photos many many times.
But still these are the SWEET MEMORIES for us.
Keep in heart!

Lastly...


Be Happy.
I will never forget you all until the time ends XP

That's all.
ByE.

No comments:

Post a Comment