Sunday, July 4, 2010

1 July 2010 Thanks

Eh, that day I really very tired and angry something was happened before that.. so I scold a lot of rude words infront of you.. I knew that's not good and wont bring me benefit but really cant control myself.. cuz of the stupid canteen's malay! really shit shit shit! I will never buy food from them anymore! shit!! she over estimated her own ability, thus when she was tutoring the girl's for their malay, i felt like asking her to look at the mirror n shut her mouth up, because she herself wasn't tat good neither, but at the other hand i worry that she will complaint to the school if i did so. haiz, I really a stupid! walau, as i thought about what happen just now, i felt like hanging her on the tree n shoot her with a mechine gun! shit!!! made!!! but then, after all that happening, u told me that u will give a hand next year for "KOPERASI WEEK". by that time i was moody, but as i think back what you've say, actually it was kinda touching. Anyway, thanks a lot Feng Ling, but I'm not sure whether we will have the chance to take part in this activity next year, but still I hope we can work together in the future. =) Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment